The 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. Copper Pressure C x C x C Reducing Tee is used in above ground water supply systems to create a branch line off of a main supply line. The fitting is de-zincification resistant increasing its durability.
- Copper construction
- Used above ground for water supply piping
- Provides a branch line from a main supply line
- Solder connections
- 439 psi maximum working pressure
- Dezincification resistant
- Meets specifications ASME/ANSI B16.22 and MSS SP-104 (or MSS SP-109); certified to NSF/ANSI 61